|Case Manager||Apply Now|
Tuesday through Saturday 12:00PM - 8:30PM
Provides case management services and Christian counseling, teaching and encouragement to those who come to Nashville Rescue Mission for assistance; advocates on clients’ behalf for their many needs with various agencies; and provides on-duty leadership during emergencies and some weekends.
1. Conducts comprehensive client assessments to collect functional, environmental, psycho-social, financial, employment, housing, educational and health information as appropriate.
2. Refers clients in securing housing, in negotiating bill payments, in GED and job placement programs, in finding mental health assistance, as well as finding other helping agencies to solve their immediate and long-term needs.
3. Manages a full caseload of clients, develops individual case plans and maintains case files.
4. Provides emergency counseling, encouragement and prayer for clients in painful and emergency situations, which may include suicide intervention.
5. Refers clients to the Mission’s Life Recovery program and assists with any services that the Mission may provide.
6. Assists staff members in crisis situations.
7. Administers mission policies and guidelines fairly and firmly to clients.
8. Cooperates with other team members, assisting them as needed.
9. Serves as a personal witness for Jesus Christ and shares the Gospel with clients/guests.
10. Assists in chapel services, being prepared to give a Biblical devotional if scheduled volunteers fail to arrive.
Womens Campus, Nashville
To prepare nutritious meals and plan weekly meals while being an example of Christ. This position will open and will work a rotating shift of weekends and weekdays in our Women's Center
1. Follows the written meal schedule as set by the Kitchen Manager.
2. Communicates with the Kitchen Manager regarding surplus foods and other issues related to meal planning.
3. Receives food orders and donations and stores in clean and sanitary areas; keeps areas well organized and clean and Metro Health Department standards are met constantly.
4. Instructs those working in the kitchen in health department standards, food preparation methods, and cooking.
5. Oversees preparation and daily use of perishable foods.
6. Considers the special needs of children and expectant mothers in the daily preparation of foods.
7. Organizes each day’s food needs to make certain items needed are brought from storage areas when required.
8. Keeps Lead Cook informed of kitchen problems and needs.
9. Oversees sanitation of dining room before and after meals.
10. Maintains knowledge of current health department regulations.
11. Maintains good work relationships with work crew, staff and volunteers.
12. Cooperates with other staff members, assisting them as needed.
13. Assists in other areas of facility as time allows.
14. Works in close, friendly cooperation with the Hope Center.
15. Serve as a personal witness for Jesus Christ and shares the Gospel with clients/guests.
16. Performs any other duties necessary as assigned by supervisor.
|PT Case Manager||Apply Now|
Nashville Rescue Mission Ministries, LLC is a 501(c)(3)Christian charitable organization whose purpose is to follow God's commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves and seek to help the hurting of Middle Tennessee by offering food, clothing and shelter to the homeless and recovery programs to those enslaved in life degrading problems. Our goal is to help people know the saving grace of Jesus and through Him gain wisdom for living, find fulfillment in life and become a positive part of their community.
Schedule - 10-6:30 PM- Saturday and Sunday